Pages

About Me

Welcome and thank you for joining me on my trip along the road to LVRS (Lung Volume Reduction Surgery). My name is Penny; I am from the beautiful Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania ... and I have emphysema. Walk along with me from first diagnosis to Lung Volume Reduction Surgery.
PLEASE READ ME FIRST!
Hi. Welcome to my not-so-professional-looking blog about COPD and LVRS (Lung Volume Reduction Surgery). When you read this blog, I'm not sure which page is going to come up first (usually the last page posted) but for anything to make sense, please follow the posts along the right column in alphabetical order.



1 comment:

Carol Reed said...

How are your lungs doing now? I had LVRS in November of 2010. I am now feeling like the surgery is failing. I am SOB most always.
I hope you are doing well.

Carol Reed